Welcome to the Blackboard e-Education platform—designed to enable educational innovations everywhere by connecting people and technology.
Tired of being chained to your computer to view your class recordings? Then download your Panopto recordings. It's easy and so much more convenient! Just click on the link below to get started.
Student Support Services (SSS)
• SSS is a federally funded program that helps qualified students to be successful in college.
• All services are free to eligible students.
• Student Support Services is located on the top floor of Inzer Student Center.
• Visit our office and fill out a brief application to see if you qualify.
Who Can Join?
Students who are U.S. citizens and currently enrolled at Gadsden State may apply for SSS. The student must have academic need for our services and meet at least one of the following qualifications:
§ Low income student
§ First generation college student (neither parent graduated from a four-year college)
§ Have a documented disability
Follow the directions below for instant access to all new Bb messages in all of your Bb classes:
Log into Bb
Click on the My Institution Tab found top left
Click the Add Module button directly beneath the My Institution Tab
Scroll through the various modules and locate My Messages
Click the Add button
That's it! You should now see the My Messages Module on your My Institution Page.
I just received a text from my instructor! If you would like to receive text messages from your instructors, click on the link below for simple instructions to update your personal information.
Please visit the site below for MyMathLab Technical Assistance
Students, if you have Respondus LockDown Browser installed on your computer, please read the following:
Respondus has released an update to the LockDown Browser client software. The latest versions are as follows:
LockDown Browser for Windows: Version 184.108.40.206 , October 14, 2013
LockDown Browser for Mac: Version 220.127.116.11 , October 14, 2013
To update to the latest version, follow these steps:
1) Start the Respondus LockDown Browser application
2) Select “i” from the toolbar (Windows) or “About” (Mac)
3) Select “Check for Newer Version”
4) Follow the on-screen instructions to download and run the patch
If the “Check for New Version” doesn’t recognize the latest version, it’s because you are running a relatively old copy of LockDown Browser. The solution is to do a full reinstallation:
1) Go to your Gadsden State eLearning’s link for downloading LockDown Browser here: http://www.respondus.com/lockdown/information.pl?ID=276915224
2) Download and install
After patching or reinstalling the application, the “i” or “About” button on the toolbar should show the latest version number
Is your Bb Course Menu missing? If so, visit the link below which contains simple instructions to retrieve it!